E-Z LOK Threaded Inserts for Metal
Threaded inserts for metal are the perfect solution for applications that need unified and metric thread repair.
E-Z LOK unified and metric thread repair threaded inserts for metal are ideal for maintenance departments, tool cribs, and countless applications in the metalworking and molding industries. Our solid wall and coil (helical) unified and metric thread repair kits provide a quick and easy solution for inch or metric thread repair or reinforcement for holes in soft metals like aluminum, magnesium, and cast iron.
Solid unified and metric thread repair inserts are screw machined out of steel and feature standard OD threads, which allows for the use of standard taps for installation. Traditional coil inserts allow for the smallest hole size possible and work with existing STI taps and installation tools.
- Solid wall and coil (helical) metric thread repair designs
- Available in carbon and stainless steel metric thread repair kits
- Unified sizes from #2 to 1-1/2
- Metric sizes from M2 to M39
- Unified and metric thread repair kits with inserts and tools
- Unified and metric thread repair assortment kits contain a range of sizes